The key to your application information is your social security number. If you are an international student and do not have a social security number, contact the High School Dual Enrollment office at 352-395-5490.|
You may save your application information and return to complete it at any point until submission.
Applicants applying for spring term or a summer A term must contact the
Dual Enrollment office regarding the application process. Generally, students
do not start Dual Enrollment during these terms.
Santa Fe College
- Complete your online application and submit
- You will be assigned a Santa Fe ID number once your online application is submitted
- Print out the signature page and sign
- Write your essay (see instructions)
- Return a printed copy of the application, including signatures and essay to the High School Dual Enrollment Program. Once a completed application has been received, a permission slip for the PERT (Postsecondary Education Readiness Test) will be mailed to you.
High School Dual Enrollment
3000 NW 83rd Street, R-05
Gainesville, Florida 32606
If you have problems or questions about this application please call the High School Dual Enrollment Office at 352-395-5483.